Controls & Monitoring for Heat Tracing Systems
Drexan’s Electronic Thermostats and Controls are a reliable method of accurately controlling desired set temperatures.
Electronic Controllers are capable of switching one to thousands of trace heat tracing circuits.
Drexan's Electronic Thermostats are readily available to meet your heat tracing system requirements. The systems include single or multi-point controls with RTD temperature sensing.
- DC Series Digital Controllers are for indoor non-hazardous locations and include 10' temp probe
- DC-AS22 2 circuit controller operates up to 2 separate circuits 208/240VAC
- DC-AS4 1-4 circuit controller operates up to 4 separate circuits 120-277VAC
- DC-AS8 5-8 circuit controller operates up to 8 separate circuits 120-277VAC
- AC-EDP130 and AC-EDP230 GFEPD ground fault electrical protection devices
For Hazardous Class 1 Div 2 areas
- Tracemate single circuit controller - Single-pole 120 VAC @ 30 Amps or Dual-pole 208-240 VAC @ 30 Amps
- Tracemate II CTR two circuit controller - Single-pole, one SCR per heater 120/277 VAC @ 30 Amps
- BlueTrace BT-300-1P single circuit controller - 100-277VAC, 24VDC , 50Amps @ 40°C
- BlueTrace BT-300-3P single circuit controller - 100-277VAC, 24VDC , 50Amps @ 0° C
- BlueTrace BT-400-3P single circuit controller 100-277VAC, 24VDC , 50Amps @ 0° C
Mechanical thermostats for trace heating systems include:
- Fixed temperature thermostat - ideal for applications where freeze protection or lower-range temperature control is critical.
- Adjustable ordinary area thermostat - used in ambient-sensing applications by placing the sensor in the air or as a line-sensing thermostat by securing it to a pipe or a tank.
- Adjustable hazardous area thermostat - ideal for applications where freeze protection or temperature control in hazardous locations is critical.
Rain and Snow Sensors: