AMIGA – A friend you can really count on!
Introducing the fastest, easiest, most reliable way to connect PipeGuard Self-Regulating Heating Cables to power for installations above thermal insulation.
Saves time, money and trouble per connection!!
- Used for PipeGuard and MultiTrace Self-regulating heating cables.
- Used for 1,2 or 3 heater cables with or without power connection.
- Grounding system is quick and easy with no pig tailing of ground braid.
- Rugged high-temperature, pipe mounted, non-metallic system.
- Voltages up to 277 volt.
- Suitable for ordinary Class 1, Division 2 hazardous area locations.
Download the AMIGA-3 datasheet
Download the AMIGA-1 datasheet
Download the AMIGA-E datasheet
Coming Soon Download the AMIGA-LE datasheet or contact us for specific details.
Drexan — Trace Heating Redefined