PipeGuard Warm is designed to perform in the most demanding environments including those where exposure to corrosives is a possibility. All PipeGuard Warm cables are certified for hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
Standard shipping lengths of 500 and 1,000 feet.
Heating Cable Construction
- Ideal for viscosity control and standard freeze protection applications in hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
- Certified to maintain temperatures up to 150°F (65°C) and withstand temperatures up to 185 °F (85°C).
- Certified to all applicable CSA (CUS) and ATEX standards.
- Suitable for non-metallic and metallic pipes, tanks and vessels.
- Available in standard shipping lengths.