Petrochemical, Chemical, Refining and Upgrading
Drexan Energy Systems offers trace heating systems for the most challenging applications.
Backed by the industry’s best warranty!
The design and supply of heat tracing systems for petrochemical, chemical, refining and upgrading are the most challenging of all. Serious consideration must be given to:
- Hazardous areas
- Process temperatures
- Exposure temperatures
- Cable jacket sheath temperatures generated during cable warm- up
- Minimum design ambient temperatures
- Appropriate control and monitoring schemes, and
- Cable installation for ongoing maintenance and inspection.
Drexan’s design assistance and product capabilities ensure that the correct heating cable is applied, whether on a single line or on a green-field project with thousands of lines.
Drexan HeatTracer products
- Serve the most demanding environments including hazardous and non-hazardous areas, as well as areas where corrosive exposure may be of concern.
- Are certified to; CSA (CUS) standards for use throughout North America, ATEX for Europe, and are suitable for both metal and non-metal pipes, tanks and vessels.
The integrity of a trace heating system depends upon on how accurately the cable is selected and how well it is installed. An improperly designed and installed trace heating system could result in cable failure and possible physical injury.
Download our Design Worksheet to determine which trace heating system will work best for your unique needs. To speak with a representative call our Drexan HeatTracer Techline.