PipeGuard Hot is suitable for freeze protection or process temperature maintenance applications in both hazardous and non-hazardous areas. The heater features a fiber-wound core, which has a proven life expectancy benefit over monolithic core heaters.
Engineered to allow for small bend radii across both cable axes to ensure worry free installation.
Heating Cable Construction
- Maintain temperatures up to 250°F (121°C) and withstand temperatures up to 482°F (250°C).
- Certified to all applicable CSA (CUS) and ATEX standards.
- Fiber-wound core construction provides longer life expectancy and accurate wattage output compared to monolithic cored heaters.
- Extremely rugged internal configuration makes for trouble-free installation and operation and quick and simple cable stripping and termination.
- Suitable for metallic pipes, tanks and vessels.
- Available as standard length reels.
Download the PipeGuard Hot spec sheet or contact us for specific details.